GD427 in action

GD427 in action

Sunday 8 July 2012

Wiper arms

Finally, the rain couldn't hold off any longer and I had to put the car away in the garage, ironically, this reminded me I needed to fit the windscreen wipers. These were relatively straight forward but the arms had to be tweaked a little in the vice to get the bend right so the blades sat square with the bottom of the screen. The arms were adjustable for length and once set so they reached the top of the screen as they swept, a small locking tab is twisted to hold them at that length.

Indoor picture I'm afraid

2 comments:

Steve said...

Oooh, I didn't know about the locking tab on the wipers. Lucky they didn't fly off on the track day! :P

Ryan said...

Ha ha, I've got to admit, I only picked up on it after reading someone else's blog.