GD427 in action

GD427 in action

Saturday 24 March 2012

Roll Bar Rubbers

I'd recently taken the roll bars off in order to polish the rear deck so when I put them back I took the opportunity to fit some rubber "doughnuts" to seal the gap between the roll bars and where they pass through the boot floor before being bolted to the chassis.



That's the last update for today although just before coming in from the garage I re-fitted the windscreen so I might post some more pictures tomorrow. I feel like I'm at a bit of a turning point in this build, I've taken my time, thought things through and really enjoyed what I've done but I'm also getting a bit restless and want to see this thing on the road. I'm finding that I'm pushing on without getting too hung up on the fine detail which because I can be a picky bugger just seems add hours, weeks and months to the build. Hopefully some more action tomorrow but having spent most of today "playing" I've got a few brownie points to earn with "err indoors".

Watch this space !

No comments: