GD427 in action

GD427 in action

Sunday 12 February 2012

Getting sidetracked

This is one of the reasons why this build is taking so long. With all the nice shiny bits under the bonnet, a plain old aluminium mounting bracket for the brake fluid reservoir just wasn't going to do !

Original on the left, mirror polished stainless steel one on the right.



It was made up from some stainless I bought off ebay, bent in a vice, drilled and then polished up a little.



I think deep down inside, there's a part of me that doesn't want this build to end, I keep finding things to change or improve on before it's even on the road. I'll tell you what though, the part of me that wants to drive this thing is getting pi55ed off with it !

Anyway, enough self analysis and on with the build.

No comments: