GD427 in action

GD427 in action

Thursday 11 August 2011

Getting there

Here's a picture of the engine bay after I got rid of all the engine harness, fuse box, ecu connector etc. and shoved it all though the bulkhead into the area behind the dash. I still need to fit the air intake onto the front of the engine where you can see "LS3" written on the black cap.



I've also opted for a bit of bling and fitted these stainless steel pipes rather than lengths of silicone hose which take the hot water from the engine and feed the heater which is hidden under the nearside wing.

2 comments:

Paul Davenport said...

Hi Ryan. I'm building a GD myself now and find your site extremely useful. I wanted to ask for the heater where you used polished Aluminium piping, did you get that pre bent or did you do it yourself? What diameter pipe did you use? Looks amazing!

Paul

Ryan said...

Hi Paul,

That was a GD supplied item I'm afraid so I can't provide the info you've asked for.

Ryan